We, Tacticool Firearms, sell firearms, ammo and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to purchase firearms online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from “Tacticool Firearms” meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
• If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-757-595-1627.
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
• You can use the search function below to view the list of FFL holders that are currently on file (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
• Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
• If you choose a FFL not on the above mentioned link, have them e-mail, fax or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:
9913 Warwick Blvd
Newport News VA, 23601
Email forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Tacticool Firearms This transaction is soley between you and the FFL holder.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
California - We no longer ship to California due to recent changes in State Law, any orders placed will be cancelled.
Connecticut - No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Maryland - Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
Massachusetts - No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New Jersey - Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New York - No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
Washington D.C - No Firearms
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.